Clear all

BOOK OF GENESIS  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

LyricallyOutspoken
(@lyricallyoutspoken)
11/12/2019 8:07 pm  

@chosen-king

Yes sir I believe that also, people dream to escape where there is no escape..That's why Virtual reality is becoming more and more popular. Because like the saying goes...the sky is the limit

ReplyQuote
Glory to God Beasley
(@g2gbeasley)
12/12/2019 11:50 am  

@jonesdan

Thats a interesting point you made.

ReplyQuote
Glory to God Beasley
(@g2gbeasley)
12/12/2019 11:55 am  

@jonesdan

Maybe because they were 1 flesh. God made Eve out of Adam.

ReplyQuote
Glory to God Beasley
(@g2gbeasley)

ReplyQuote
Jonesdan
(@jonesdan)
12/12/2019 12:12 pm  

@glory-to-god-beasley

Alright I didn't think about it that way but you right they are as one flesh. Thanks 

Gwen HandsG2G
(@gwen-hands-g2g)
12/12/2019 3:03 pm  

One band, one flesh, Blessings

ReplyQuote
YoungDisciple227
(@youngdisciple227)
15/12/2019 12:59 pm  

1: IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. 

your turn. 

ReplyQuote
Rey2020
(@rey2020)
16/12/2019 1:49 am  

What do you think he meant by heavens or heaven if you think theres only one heaven. 

ReplyQuote
Gwen HandsG2G
(@gwen-hands-g2g)
23/12/2019 1:22 pm  

Good morning family,

I am starting over in Genesis and I am on chapter 1:13 where it says; And the evening and the morning were the third day.

In here, evening is before morning, I know this is the Bible so evening is supposed to first right? Just need some clarification. Blessings and prayers. I would appreciate all.

ReplyQuote
Gwen HandsG2G
(@gwen-hands-g2g)
23/12/2019 1:44 pm  

@chosen-king

Good morning and blessings Chosen, I am starting over in Genesis so that I can get a clear understanding of what I am reading and I have a question: in Ch 1:13 it says And the evening and the morning were the third day. I know this is the bible and I say your video on morning/mourning, but is evening first? 

ReplyQuote
pgonzalez
(@pgonzalez)
03/01/2020 9:34 pm  

Blessing family 🌼 Genesis is such a wonderful book showing God's mighty power and love for us ❤️. It is filled with so much information.

I had read Genesis about a year ago but I have to say that it wasn't until I recently followed along with Chosen's Genesis videos on YouTube that I can now say I understand it a whole lot more. God has truly touched Chosen with the gift to read and understand His Word, share His Word and teach His Word to others. 🙂 And I am so humbly grateful to be one of those people to benefit from this gift. Thank you Lord! And thank you Chosen for answering God's call. Many many blessing to you, Sassy and your family ❤️ 

God bless you all my beautiful and amazing G2G family 🌼 Much love ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Resurrectionofthetruth
(@resurrecttruth)
21/03/2020 9:59 pm  

Does anyone read Enoch? I do and he tells us of where our "Day light" and "Darkness" comes from. Light and Darkness came from 2 beings that our Father asked to become "undone" with the light that was inside of them. Adoil for "Light" or Day light and Archas for "Darkness" which is the deep and bottomless. The Bible has many books missing and excluded for a reason. This is one of them.

Also I must say the our "Night time" happens in the Firmament and is not due to the sun setting. Darkness and Night are 2 different things altogether. 

Water was created and explained in detail too in Enoch. Genesis 1:2 Spirit of God moved across the face of the waters.

ReplyQuote
Resurrectionofthetruth
(@resurrecttruth)
02/04/2020 4:42 am  

@rey2020

There is Heaven, where for us humans we have the Firmament. (Genesis 8:1) Then there is the Heavenly Realm which is one of the places our Father occupies. Then there is the Heavens which is the stars to us. Yeah 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: