Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] BOOK OF REVELATIONS  

RSS

Chosen King
(@chosen-king)
Member Admin
09/01/2020 10:05 pm  

In this Forum section, post things concerning the book of revelations. As one band, one sound, we need to come to ONE MIND concerning the book. Lets respect what God has given each person and put the pieces together. 

YoungDisciple227
(@youngdisciple227)
10/01/2020 5:24 am  

Revelation 1:18 

I AM  he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of HELL and DEATH. 

I emphasized the certain parts. This book of Revelation speaks directly about Jesus Christ. So the I am, is Jesus. I know a lot are more mature in the Bible. Yet sometimes it’s good to just go back to the basics. 

John received this amazing revelation by the Holy Spirit. So praise God. Jesus Christ is King of Kings. Meaning there is no King above the King of Kings = Jesus or above his name.

D Truth and CandaceO liked
ReplyQuote
California1850
(@california1850)
23/02/2020 9:18 pm  

hello G2G Family I Just want to say God Bless You All In The Name Of Jesus Christ

joe cephus robinson jr

ReplyQuote
California1850
(@california1850)
23/02/2020 9:20 pm  

hello g2g family if any one wants my e-mail address it is joerobinsonjr95@gmail.com i would love to hear from you all thanks

joe cephus robinson jr

ReplyQuote
REALONE G2G
(@realone-g2g)
Admin. Admin
23/02/2020 9:24 pm  

@california1850

You can save your email address in the contacts menu on the website to receive emails regarding the website. 

ReplyQuote
Resurrectionofthetruth
(@resurrecttruth)
21/03/2020 2:01 pm  

Hello everyone! I am really happy to be here on this topic. This one book of the Bible has been my favorite. Before I start this I want to say thank you to the G2G Family for this website. We are missing you on the Tube Chosen. 

Now here we go. Every thing that I have to say has to come with the understanding that Jesus already came back for His remnants back between 66A.D. and 69A.D. The First Jewish Revolt is war against the last of the real Jews and Rome. I have history to back this up and word as well. There is more but it involves a whole lot of typing. I will be back on here to tell what I know.

ReplyQuote
D Truth
(@d-truth)
24/03/2020 1:43 am  

@resurrecttruth

Hmmm, The Bible teaches 2 comings only of Jesus. First, as the Lamb of God to take away the sins on the world, which He accomplished with His death, burial and resurrection in about 33 AD. 
Secondly, His return as the Lion of Judah in all His glory at the end of the 7-year tribulation to begin His 1,000-year reign on the newly restored earth. He will rule with a rod of iron, which means there will be no crime, no war, no rebellion because satan will be bound for 1,000 years. It is only after the 1,000-year reign that satan is release for a short time and rebels will Gog and Magog. The Father in Heaven will send fire down to earth to consume them and satan will be cast into the lake of fire where the antichrist and his false prophet are still burning. 

The second coming has not happened yet because there is no recorded history of the sun becoming black, the moon turning red, the sky rolling up like a scroll, the heavens shaken causing the stars to fall, the coming of THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS will be with the angels and the saints, the elect will be caught up to meet Him in the air and in the twinkling of an eye, we will be transfigured into our imperishable, incorruptible and immortal bodies. These things and more like God’s wrath in the wicked has not happened or tribulation on the children of Israel and the bride/saints/church. 
Jesus said: “you see these stones here not, for I tell you there will not be left one stone upon another that will not be thrown down. Yours is a house of desolation. The home of the lizard and the spider.” This was Him telling the Pharisees that the temple would be destroyed, and in 70AD, the Romans and their Muslim conscripts destroyed the temple by setting it on fire. The fire melted the gold and the molten gold dipped through the crevices of the stones down to the foundation. In order to get to the gold, they tore the temple down to its foundation (fulfilling His prophecy). During that period, Jerusalem was surrounded and many Jews died (starved and some had to turn to cannibalism according to Josephus), but the converted early Christians took the opportunity to flee to the mountains when the Romans left to go fight a battle elsewhere (fulling another prophecy).

Jesus also said of the temple: “you shall not see me here again, not until you lear to cry ‘blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’” This prophecies the building of a third temple and the children of Israel finally acknowledging they got it wrong and they had crucified their Messiah, when they are surrounded by the world’s armies at the valley of Megiddo in the battle of Armageddon. All relates to when Jesus said to the Pharisees: “I come in the name of my Father and you receive me not. Another will come in his name and him you shall receive.”

D Truth

ReplyQuote
Share: