Hello my name is Joe Robinson Jr and I want to join the g2g family

joe cephus robinson jr

ReplyQuote
REALONE G2G
(@realone-g2g)
Admin. Admin
18/01/2020 3:27 am  

@california1850

1. Blessings to you Joe Robinson Jr. and welcome home to the G2G family website. We are a strong family in the body of Christ. I would like to personally welcome you to your new spiritual family. Feel free to look at everything the website has to offer and we are still in the process of adding more features to serve everyone better. If you need help with anything please reach out to either myself, Terri G2G Martínez, Levans4:12 or Chosen King. Peace and Blessings to you. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon my Brother in Christ. 

ReplyQuote
Meechie
(@meechie)
21/02/2020 5:09 pm  

Hi, 

My name is Emetria you all can me Meechie. I am 24 years old and live in Mississippi.I’ve been watching the Power of God channel since late 2018 I believe. I’m trying to live right so I can have everlasting life in heaven. I have lived a life of sin for a long time. So it’s very hard for me to stay on the straight and narrow path without giving into temptations so I ask that you all pray for me. I’m glad to be a member on the g2g family website. 

ReplyQuote
REALONE G2G
(@realone-g2g)
Admin. Admin
21/02/2020 7:57 pm  

@meechie

Peace and Blessings to you sister, welcome home to the g2gfamily and we are so glad to have you as a member. We all have struggled with the pull of the world because it’s our flesh opposing our spirit. They are at constant war against one another. Don’t ever feel like you have to battle these spirits and principalities alone sister. Please feel free to reach out to one of us for help and we have the chat room as well if there’s anything you would like to express or maybe need answers to questions you may have. You made the first step to giving your life to Christ, always remember this is your salvation not someone else’s so let God work in you and through you. There are some videos you can watch that may help you along your new walk in Christ. Be patient because God has been patient with you so take it one day at a time. You will know God is working in you because you will feel a change slowly removing you from being attached to this world. You will no longer want to go the same places, have the same conversations, listen to the same music, or entertain the same people. That’s when you know God is working in you. Try to read your Bible daily, pray as much as you can and talk to God throughout your day. Start fasting and mediate on God words so he can work on circumcising your heart. Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: these are contrary the one to the other: so that he cannot do the things that ye would. Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONGSUFFERING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MEEKNESS, TEMPERANCE: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. I hope this help you in you walk with Christ my sister. Feel free to reach out to myself, Chosen King, Terri g2g Martínez, or Levans 4:12 with any help regarding the site. We love you and we look forward to hearing more from you. 

ReplyQuote
REALONE G2G
(@realone-g2g)
Admin. Admin
21/02/2020 8:12 pm  

@truthseeker96

Blessings to you Charleecia and welcome to the g2gfamily. We are so glad to have you as follower in the family of Christ. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything you need from us. God is so happy that you have taken one step to face him and your willing to give you will over to Christ is so amazing. Be patient and take your time with your new walk in Christ. This is a process so remember that and the more you give God his time the more he will work in you to purge this world out of you and allow his Spirit to dwell in you. Feel free to reach out to any of us moderators for help at anytime. We love you and we look forward to hearing more from you sister. Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but he ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. That ye may prove what is that good; and acceptable; and perfect will of God. Amen 

ReplyQuote
kairosunltd
(@kairosunltd)
04/03/2020 3:11 pm  

Good day family. God is awesome! God bless you Chosen. God bless this platform and forum. Im soooo excited about the hand of God and what He is doing in this hour. He sure is indeed oming back for his bride. Its been about a year since i came across the G2G platform on Youtube and the past few years God's been showing me something. What I can say is that God is Faithful to His word and it will not return to Him Void. That man cannot live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from His mouth. We are loved and highly favoured by the Most High. He says, Çome Boldly before His Presence. He says come and lets reason together. Romans 8, the whole chapter hit me in so many levels I have never been hit before. The summary of His love, grace, glory, protection, favor, covering and all the beautiful and glorious things God is offering from the Father's heart. He called David a 'man after His own heart'.

2020 Its on! Lets remain in His presence and His love for our King and our Brothers and sisters and keep praying. All I can say is we're being prepared yall. Our King is coming back and we gotta stay ready like the 5wise virgins.

God bless yall and remain in His Presence. May He shine His face upon you. Be a light on your path and a lamp unto your feet.

ReplyQuote
kairosunltd
(@kairosunltd)
05/03/2020 7:59 am  
Posted by: @chosen-king

....New to the site? Introduce Yourself

Praise Be Unto the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Its an honour to have come to know the G2G platform. May God receive all the glory!

Lets remain in His Presence coming Boldly through the Throne our High Priest.

Soaking in Romans 8. Its been an experience and its continuing dailily. Still in awe of God's Awesomeness, His Glory, Love, Power, Favour, Protection, Salvation,Authority,Provision,Faithfulness etc.

God bless you fam and keep on in His Presence.

ReplyQuote
Zama_Beats
(@zama_beats)
20/03/2020 7:41 pm  

Good day family 

I'm Zama from Cape Town in South Africa. 

Blessings to you all. 

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: