Notifications
Clear all

JESUS PARABLES  

RSS

Chosen King
(@chosen-king)
Member Admin
09/01/2020 10:08 pm  

If you have anything to provide providing the parables that Jesus gave (either one), feel free to drop it in this section. The parables that Jesus gave were deep and it is necessary that we break down his teachings so that we understand this walk and the FATHER and the things he requires of us. 

YoungDisciple227
(@youngdisciple227)
10/01/2020 5:14 am  

Matthew Chapter 5:11 

BLESSED are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 

essentially any true follower of Jesus Christ shall face persecution. Yet our reward is great. This thing which Jesus said is amazingly accurate. The children of the devil hate the light. 

peep this Chosen. Where do you put a light switch at?! In a building... how about inside a building or inside a room. Inside that dark room is always a light switch somewhere. We as believers are the light switch, inside those dark rooms. 

God Bless. 

ReplyQuote
Brooklyn
(@aloevave)
10/01/2020 3:19 pm  

He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
Luke 13:6‭-‬9

God looks to and fro through the earth seeing who is carrying the fruits of the His Spirit and those who don't, even bad fruit is just as much as no fruit? He gives us time to change and grow? Hence the "3 years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree?"

Chosen who do you think the vine dresser is?

Remember you said God reference us as trees in a garden, the garden as the world, I agree. Matthew 21:18-19 -Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered. 

The fig tree withered away banished from ever bearing fruit again.. the lake of fire?

• I think luke verse and the barren fig tree represents Jesus coming? He was forewarning us don't be a barren tree. Now (luke 13:6-9) or when He comes.

What do you think about the two chosen?

ReplyQuote
Share: